Volunteers Move the Profession Forward!
The AANP works with state associations to advance the naturopathic medicine profession, and volunteers, out there in the trenches doing the hard work, are the lifeblood of our state and national associations. And the hard work is paying off:
- Since 2016, FIVE states have passed bills to regulate NDs.
- In recent years, the AANP has recognized several new state affilate associations - and others are in the works.
- Thanks to the boundless time and energy of our state association volunteers, the AANP association toolkit has expanded dramatically in recent years - and we will continue to add resources as they are available!
- Interested in getting involved in state advocacy? Contact your state association directly or contact the AANP - we can connect you to leaders in your state!
- If you don't see an association for your state and are interested in starting one, check out the resources above and feel free to contact the AANP. We can help!