"Hot Topics: Powering Up For The Future!"
Why Exhibit at the AANP Annual Convention?
- More than 500 Naturopathic Doctors PLUS over 100 Naturopathic Medical Students - your future leads.
- 74% of attendees are buyers, owners, decision-makers, or influence purchasing decisions
- Five 30-60 minute breaks in exhibitor areas
- Forty-five minute Happy Hour reception in the exhibit hall Thursday evening
- Convention App Scavenger Hunt in the exhibitor areas with clues and codes by designated exhibitors
- Two 75 minute Lunch Breaks with tables hosted by exhibitors on the patios
- AANP meeting spaces, breakouts and general sessions surrounding the exhibitor areas for maximum flow
|| 8' x 10' Booth
in Exhibit Hall
|2.5' x 6' Table Top
in Exhibit Foyers
|2.5' x 6' Table Top
| Late Registration
(5/1/2020 & later)
- One full conference registration including CE, meals, and gala ticket
- One additional registration with access to all meals and sessions
- Post-convention attendee list (opt-ins only)
- Convention mobile app listing with booth number
- Luncheon table "host" opportunities
- Two chairs and wastebasket
- Two company badges (additional staff badges available for $300/badge)
- 8' pipe and drape back and side walls (for booths in exhibit hall only)
- 6' x 2.5 draped table (for table tops in exhibit foyers only)
- Over 7 hours of dedicated, non-competing exhibit hours
The exhibit hall and exhibit foyers are carpeted and there is no fee for wi-fi. Additional furnishings, lead retrieval, and electricity are available for a fee. Booth reservations are accepted by the AANP on a first-come first-served basis with Corporate Partners having priority selection.
Wednesday, July 8th, 2020 - 3:00 - 6:00 - Exhibitor Move In
Thursday, July 9th, 2020 - 8:00 - 6:30 - Exhibition & Sessions
Friday, July 10th, 2020 - 8:00 - 5:30 - Exhibition & Sessions
Saturday, July 11th, 2020 - 8:00 - 4:00 - Exhibition & Sessions, Move Out 4:00 - 6:00
The AANP has negotiated discount sleeping room rates at the Westin Westminster of $189/night Double/Single. Click here to reserve your room. The Westin Westminster will charge one night's deposit on rooms reserved in the AANP block. Changes can be made until June 1st, after which time the deposit becomes non-refundable.
Once exhibit space has been reserved, you are contracted to said exhibit space. Cancellations must be made in writing. Cancellations or booth downsize requests received by 3/31/20 are subject to a cancellation fee equal to 50% of booth fee. Cancellations or downsize requests made after 4/1/2020 are not eligible for a refund of any kind.